October 16, 2012

Little Y tries to walk

This happened last Sunday morning, when we were lazily sprawled in the living room. It was very hot outside, so we postponed our SM trip to later in the afternoon. Y was in my lap, playing, when he decided he wanted to get down on the floor.

He couldn't sit up on his own yet nor crawl properly, but he decided he wants to stand up and walk.

Please forgive me for posting my thunder thighs and legs in public.

My son is such a gwapito!
Why the smirk, Y? :D
This is when I decided to become a good mommy and gave Y soft shoes to wear.
I can't imagine the day when Y would explore the world on his own. On another note, he may have looked like me when he was born, but he's really turning out to resemble his papa. 

PS: You're right, George. :D

* Grainy photos courtesy of my 2-year old mobile phone.
** Blurred photos courtesy of a giggling auntie and a 6-month old baby who won't stop moving.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...