October 17, 2012

Mother Packer: The Checklist

I pride myself on being an adept multitasker. As of this moment, I am working, blogging, and making a packing checklist for our upcoming Cebu trip.

This is what my checklist looks like currently:

Somehow, the black ink turned to blue. Oh, well.
Note that my own things only occupies a quarter of the list.

I'm an excited and anxious packer. Usually, I can prepare my things for a trip overnight. I can also list down the things I need in a couple of minutes. However, because I'm packing for me and Y, I need to consult my list over and over again. I need to make sure that Y has everything he needs; I don't want to be stuck in an unfamiliar place at 2am without rash cream.

I'm also consulting these two travel checklists from Baby Center: Baby Checklist and First Aid Checklist. I think I got it all covered! (Emphasis on "I think.")

Good luck to me!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...