November 7, 2012

Cebu City: Day 3

Finally, I'm able to blog again. The parents were at home yesterday and my mom's premenopausal (is there such thing?) attacks kept me busy, while Y is in that stage when he cries whenever I'm not within his sight. I had trouble working straight yesterday, so my blog was left alone. *sigh*

Before I forget though, here are what we did on the third day of our stay in Cebu (October 31). That day was assigned as our "turista day." That means all day, what we did was basically tour around the city and visit the popular tourist spots. The parents have seen them all already (20 years ago), but we were adamant to have our pictures taken. :)

Santo Nino Basilica

Magellan's Cross

Plaza Independencia

Fort San Pedro

We didn't enter Fort San Pedro anymore because it was too hot, my arms were already getting tired of carrying Y, and he was already ready for milk. So, we rode a cab and went to Ayala Center. Until now, I'm still regretting not getting inside the fort. :(

I'll definitely come back though. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...