January 31, 2013

Got my prize - finally!

November of last year, I decided to try my luck out at Nuffnang's Benetton contest. A month later, I found out I'm one of the winners. More than two months after writing this post, a million follow-up emails to AJ of Nuffnang, and ultimately a tweet, I finally received an LBC package.

And yes, the people from LBC know our house already. Okay, photos!


If you're a blog reader, you would know that this is the millionth photo I have of LBC packages. Okay, sa sunod, JRS naman!

 

Sino ba si Marie Maan Laxa? Hahaha. Sige na nga!


Woo, suspense!


Yey! My bottle of Benetton Paradiso Inferno is finally here!


But it's a male fragrance. So, standby ka muna Benetton, okay? Hintayin muna natin yung gagamit sayo. :-)

Now that I finally received my prize from Nuffnang, I'm thinking of joining their Sulit contest. Bet?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...