June 15, 2013

Infographic: The Perfect Father's Day Gift

Hey, it's Father's Day tomorrow! Did you buy the "perfect" gift already? If you're like me who cannot (for the life of me!) figure out what to give to a guy, much less a dad, then this infographic from Oscar Mayer would help you:


So that's it. That's the Father's Day elixir! Well, if I prefer to receive cupcakes and chocolates on special days rather than flowers, I guess bacon makes sense for the opposite sex. Why not? :D

Happy Father's Day to my dad, J, JR, all dad bloggers and readers and all of your dads and hubbies!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...