June 13, 2013

Photo Dump: Birthday Packages!


I was about to make a post about what makes me happy. However, I think you've had enough of Y and J here and here. Now, let's just talk about what made me smile during my birthday week: packages!

Before anything else, let me clarify that I did not go on a shopping spree. Promise! At most of them ay hindi rin regalo (unfortunately! haha!). It just so happened na may sinalihan akong mga contests and giveaways, at nagkataon na sa birthday ko dumating. Talk about serendipity!

Well, here they are! Brace yourself for a barrage of photos! (Don't say I didn't warn you.)

Boogie Wipes





Boogie Wipes are saline wipes made especially for children's runny and stuffy noses. Whenever Y catches a cold, I had to boil water and mix it with salt to make saline solution. When I heard of Boogie Wipes, naisip ko, wow convenient! However, it is still not available in the city.

But lo and behold! I won a canister of Boogie Wipes plus sample sachets from GoJackieGo's Mother's Day Giveaway. So happy! And Ms. Evee of 3 Busy Bees, Philippines' distributor, was soo nice. May letter pa ako! I want to review this one, pero hindi pa namin nagagamit kasi di pa naman needed. Di rin naman kami nagmamadaling gamitin to. :-P

Belle de Jour Forget-Me-Not Idea Journal, To-Do List, and Money Tracker 









I won these cute and practical notepads from BDJ's last survey. They gave these away to the first 500 who answered. Syempre, I answered agad hehe. I think I also won these nung survey last year, but they were not shipping the prices then eh, so hindi ko nakuha. I think lang ha, hindi ako sure.

Anyway, I'm in love with all of them, especially the Money Tracker! This is also my favorite feature in my BDJ Planner eh. But I'm not using them yet because I feel they would be of best use when I'm already managing my own household. As of now, I'll just look at them. They register so nice on the camera no? Photogenic!

Gift from Papa J



And last but not the least, totoong gift na! I mentioned in this post how I didn't ask anything from J na. It's not that I did not want anything from him (I do!). It's just, wala lang, hindi ko naman kailangan ng gift eh. By the way, I mentioned na he just paid for his sibling's tuition fees. Sorry, my mistake. Mga gamit pala ng mga kapatid nya, sorry naman. And he just paid for a seminar last week. 


Still, I didn't expect the gift that arrived on my doorstep. Sorry, closeup lang ang photo sa taas para may air of secrecy #chos. But seriously, I was amazed because I have never worn that kind of garment before. When I tried it on, though, pwede! I love it of course!

Side Story:

Actually, there were two more packages delivered to our house last week, but those were diapers from Y (sale kasi sa Lazada). Virtually everyday talaga may dumarating na package that week. When the deliveryman from LBC delivered the Boogie Wipes, eto sabi nya:

Deliveryman: Ma'am, na-wrong spelling po pangalan nyo sa shipping.
Me: Talaga? Buti naman natunton nyo ako!
Deliveryman: Syempre po, pagkakita namin ng address, alam namin kayo yun.
Me: Nge! Hehehe. Sorry naman kuya.
Deliveryman: Para sa bata na naman po ito ma'am?
Me: Hehe opo, premyo lang po.

After a couple of days, another deliveryman delivered J's gift. While I was signing, he said:

Ma'am, fashion-fashion na naman yan no?


Oh no! Kilala na ba ako talaga ng mga taga-LBC? Parang ayoko munang mag-order! Actually, wala pa nga akong inoorder sa lagay na yan! :D

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...