December 23, 2013

The Weekend Before Christmas in Photos

Good morning! Two days nalang, Christmas na! Have you completed your Christmas shopping already? Me, I'm almost done. Just one more gift, but that would be given after Christmas so no pressure here. Meanwhile, it's already 1pm but the weather is still so cool. I love it! On the other hand, my body is so sore. Overexhausted! Fatigued! But it's okay. I love the Christmas season!

To be honest, I'm too tired to spew out words for a proper blog, so I'll just let the photos do the talking.

Days before Christmas, Mama still keeps on adding Santa Clauses and snowmen to her growing collection. :-)
I love this little house and the little Santas! (There are six of them.)
I have also finished wrapping all my gifts. Achievement unlocked! Yay!
Our little Christmas tree - now with presents (although none of them is mine!)
This year was the first time Yuri has ever gone out carolling. You see, my Mama is one of the subdivision's officers, and one of the projects every Christmas is the carolling to raise funds for the partey. :D

(Sorry for the dark photo; my sister didn't want to tinker with the camera's settings because we were already left behind. Meanwhile, if you look closely, you will see Yuri smiling hehe.)
We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
An Italian neighbor of ours got out her laptop so that her sister (I assume),
who was on Skype (I assume), could see and hear us sing Christmas songs. :D
I love walking in the evening.
I "crush" this house!

Early next morning, our neighbor, Gabe, who is half-American, ran toward our house to give Yuri this Tigger stuffed toy. Thank you! Yuri loves it!
That afternoon, I ate chicken for merienda. No judging! This was from S&R,
and it was so good!
Of course, you cannot eat a meal from S&R without having their famous pizza. Yum!
The next morning, our breakfast was still from, err, S&R. Everyone was too pooped to
cook! This lemon loaf is also yummy!
Aaaand, yes, another pizza! Now I understand why their pizzas are so popular!
Pizzaaaaa!
On the Sunday before Christmas, this was Yuri's OOTD. Very cute and Christmas-y, don't you agree?
Plaid shirt - Koala Baby
Red jeans - H&M
Shoes - Children's Place
Playing while waiting for the rest of us to get dressed
Beautiful dress, weird body! Haha! (By the way, would you believe I bought this dress for only around 180? Surreal!)
Mom, until when will we take OOTD photos?
(I just noticed that my arms are getting bigger. Uh-oh!)
Yuri says, "Sorry I look so haggard here. I have a cold, just so you would know."
Obligatory photo with SM Lanang Premier's giant Christmas tree!
My curious child :-)
I would have to bring Yuri more often to the bookstore - he loves it there!
(I would have taken more photos but the lady guard made "sita" hahaha)
Sunday evening was our village Christmas party
Oh, wow, hello there! (The children of Cecilia Heights had this brilliant idea to place ice cream conesinside the pig's mouth. Um, okay. Still eating it!)
Proven and tested: the little boy is attracted to Christmas trees and lights!
Prayers and candles before the party begins

The great thing is that my sister won 200 pesos just for the Bring Me game. That's her favorite game and prepared a bag for it! Haha career! Also, Yuri and I both won minor prizes at the raffle. I won a tin of cookies from S&R (the officers shopped for prizes at S&R, which explains why we have S&R food), while Yuri won Toblerone! Yay! So that's how my weekend before Christmas went. How did yours go? Merry Christmas!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...