December 24, 2013

Cuzo before Christmas!

Yesterday afternoon, when I was cuddling with Yuri (there are almost no essay to review this week - everyone has gone vacation mode already!), our yaya announced that the "delivery boy" was there. Surprise, surprise - it was from Cuzo! I was surprised because I wasn't expecting anything to arrive this week, and there are three reasons why.

Actually, I ordered stuff from Cuzo last Friday and paid on Saturday. I have been planning to buy a bag and my Christmas gift to my mom for weeks now, but I was being too fickle (I blogged about my choices here). It wasn't until Friday when I finally decided what to buy.

Another thing that delayed me was the lack of BPI deposit in the payment options. I sent Cuzo a message on their Facebook page but did not really expect a concrete solution (that happens in most customer service experience I've had). Imagine my surprise when they replied and told me to go ahead and order and they'll just give me BPI details I can send payment to! Yay!

The final reason why I wasn't expecting the order to arrive so soon was that I ordered a couple of bespoke items. These are leather goods that are personalized. I ordered them as gifts to my mom, and in fact, I told my mom that my Christmas gift to her will be delayed. My mom will surely be surprised!

Anyway, enough of the talking. Here are some photos I took of the order:

Rumpled packages are not unusual for me - after all, I live in Mindanao.
Leather, nylon, and brass
Sturdy nylon, great leather, thick hardware

Stamped inside the bag
Bespoke leather pouch
Mother's name
 My mother has a huge collection of key chains from all over the world (pasalubong! haha!), so I knew I needed to get this, too.
Mila
(By the way, don't be fooled by the high-quality genuine leather goods. They are super affordable!)

Some of you might easily guess which bag I choose, and I will "reveal" it in a future post. I will also reveal the reasons why I chose it (defensive mode). In the meanwhile, I'll be getting busy in the kitchen - well, maybe helping in the kitchen is more accurate. Have a merry Christmas! God bless all of you!

PS: If you're still looking for pahabol gifts, I suggest you look for them over at Cuzo's website. Delivery is fast and free!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...