June 14, 2014

It's So Hard to Diet

I started watching what I eat back in February.

I was so vigilant then on eating only healthy and real foods - as much as possible, no processed ones.

Until March came. And we celebrated Yuri's birthday, my sister's graduation, and, generally, just enjoyed summer. Suffice to say, I was eating my heart out almost every day.

After I celebrated my birthday a week ago, I told myself that would be the last time I would eat, drink and be merry. After that, I will just be merry (and, of course, eat and drink healthy). However, my plan was thwarted when just this week, I saw these different dishes on the table on different days:

 Munchkins
 Custaroons
 Can you guess what it is?
 Mama's moist chocolate cake
 Macaroons
 Oh noes
Kare-kare

These are only some of the un-healthy foods I've eaten just this week. I wasn't able to take a photo of the pork sinigang and the lechon manok. And I can already feel it in my body! I didn't check my weight but I do feel more sluggish these days. Oh no!

Frankly, the only "relatively healthy" meals I've eaten these days are these:
Overnight oats in chocolate and peanut butter
Mangoes
And more mangoes (From my Instagram account, @maanlaxa)

But even if the last photos depict healthy stuff, they are still sweet and need to be regulated. So tell me. How on earth am I gonna start eating healthy? It's so hard!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...