January 23, 2015

How to Apply for a BPI More Fun Prepaid Card

This is part two of my post here.

And no, I am not paid to do this post. I am just amazed at this discovery and want to share it with you.
Before I begin, let me reiterate the difference between a prepaid card and a debit card. First, while you can use both cards for physical transactions, you can't use debit cards online (at least in my experience!). Usually, in online transactions, when they ask for credit card details, you can't input your debit card details. (An example is GoDaddy.)

Second, you can't withdraw your money from this prepaid card. So when you decide to get this, make sure you only deposit your "extra" cash.

Application


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...