February 20, 2015

BrainFit Studio is Coming to Davao!

I have good news for everyone living in Davao City. Only I think you, guys, already know because I wrote it in the title! Still, it doesn't undermine the fact that BrainFit Studio will finally be coming to Davao!
What is BrainFit Studio?
This is the official description of the enrichment center:
"BrainFit Studio is the leading provider of neuroscience-based brain fitness programs in Asia. It originated in Singapore and is already over 10 years in the region with over 5000+ data-based results from programs conducted across Asia.

Our Brain Fitness programs seek to enhance the child's learning capacity by addressing opportunity areas across (i) attention/focus (ii) auditory processing (iii) visual processing (iv) sensory-motor (v) socio-emotions.  The key targets are children aged 3 to 18."
I think our preparation for our homeschooling journey this year (this June, to be exact) is kind of an open book here in my blog. I'm still constantly searching for materials and supplementary services that can help us. So imagine how pleased I am when the bringer of Manang's Chicken to Davao contacted me to introduce his cousin to me. His cousin, in turn, told me that she is going to open a new enrichment center in the city. Little did I know that she was referring to BrainFit Studio!

I have heard a lot of great things about BrainFit and wanted to try it; the problem was the lack of a center here. Now, it's no longer a problem and I really want to hear more about it!
BrainFit Studio wouldn't be opening until March 16, but on Wednesday, February 25, they are going to hold a free seminar for everyone interested in the program. It will be held at Park Inn (behind SM Lanang) at 9-11 am. Kids are welcome, and freebies will also be given.

So, shall I see you or shall I see you?


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...