February 19, 2015

Featured on Looking At The Bright Side.com


Hello, everyone!

I don't have any blog post scheduled for today, but I'm featured on LookingAtTheBrightSide.com for this week's edition of Thankful Thursdays. Here's a snippet of what I wrote:
When Chinky asked me to write for her regular Thankful Thursdays blog feature, the first thought that popped to my mind was perfect, just perfect. I’m in the middle of a bad week and now I’m asked to write about what I’m thankful for. Why now?

Then I quickly berated myself and thought, Lord, is this you at work? I realized that I shouldn’t be complaining because despite the bad things, I’m blessed. I’m more than blessed; I’m favored and I don’t even deserve it. Here are just three of the many things that I need to be grateful for:
Please visit this link to read more: http://www.lookingatthebrightside.com/2015/02/19/thankful-thursdays-with-maan-laxa/.


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...