January 29, 2013

My Sunday in Photos (and OOTD)

It's already Tuesday afternoon, so this weekender post officially qualifies as a late post. It's just that I was very busy yesterday. Excuses, excuses. But it's better late than never, right? :-)

Anyway, how was your weekend? My weekend is only one-day long. It's because I work from Monday to Saturday (my choice), and I am not really overworked. Also, hindi naman ako kapos sa oras with my Y since I'm at home everyday. So Sunday's my official weekend, and here's what we did last Sunday:

I gave Y and his rubber duckies a bath.  Ang sarap sumali!
Moments later, my sister took my OOTD photo. This is my "I'm-so-bored-with-all-of-this-shite" face. Hahaha!

Dress - Forever 21
Shoes - Solemates that heinously mismatched with my dress. I seriously need to buy new flats!
Belt - Random red cloth belt I found in my closet
Pouch? - Halo

On Y:
Rompers - (Still) Carter's
Shoes - (Still) Pitter Pat 
Of course, I had to take my sister's photo, too. :D

Dress - The first dress I bought online... 3 years ago
Pants - They are actually my leggings, but pants na sya for her haha
Sandals - I don't know where they bought this!
We arrived very late at the church, so we stood at the back and waited for it to end. Why were we late? My mom and dad had a tampuhan. My mom wasn't talking to my dad, so they kind of forgot the time. They still weren't talking in church, and we were supposed to just go home after. But my sister insisted we go to SM Lanang Premier (as usual).

My dad wooed my mom there and nagbati na nga sila. Haha. So we all decided where to eat because gutom na kami. We always wanted to try Classic Savory but never had the chance because it's always full. But since it's already past lunchtime, we luckily found vacant seats inside.

NOTE: I forgot to bring my camera, so all the photos are taken with my phone. Please forgive the graininess.

My mom and I, with a sleeping Y (rhyming!)

My sister: Picture kayo
Me: Okay!
My mom: Uy, alam mo ba... Ay!
Okay, another picture! Mali ang angle ng buhok ko dito, anoba! :D 
And here are my dad and my sister, the Photocopies
Here's what they ordered.
I'm sorry, I don't know what any of them are actually called. Y and I were at the breastfeeding room when they ordered. Here are the photos I managed to take when we went back to the restaurant.

Fish with lemon
Fish Fillet
Fried chicken platter, I guess
So how was the food? Well, my mother and my "ancestors" all cook divinely, so we developed pretty high standards for food. I can tolerate bad movies and bad books, but not bad food.

Because of that, I hardly ate somewhere unless I'm absolutely sure the food is good. And, well, I'm not sure how to say it, but I don't understand why there are long lines of people outside Classic Savory during lunch time. We found everything we ordered a bit on the bland side. I guess we're never eating there again. Sorry. :-(

Alright, there you have it! My simple but happy Sunday. I hope you also had a good weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...