October 25, 2013

Flashback Friday (Plus My Own Business Card!!!)

Happy Friday, everyone! Time flies so fast, no? Parang kailan lang, weekend pa. Now, it's another weekend na naman! I love it!

Also, I find that time flies faster when you're a mom. Well, sa totoo lang, when Yuri was still a fussy, colicky cute newborn baby, I felt that time ran too slowly. Kailan ba lalaki tong batang to? You can't blame me because I rarely got to sleep in almost 4 months! No wonder I "slimmed" down easily!

Chos, kung maka-slim down naman. Hahaha! But now, when I look through photos of a younger Yuri, I felt as if time just slipped through my fingers. Nasaan na ba yung baby na kaya kong buhatin by one arm lang? Now, I have trouble carrying him with both arms! This is one photo that I particularly like:


Actually, I prepared this photo for yesterday's Throwback Thursday. Pero the Instagram on my phone wouldn't cooperate. Each time I post a photo, nagre-restart ang phone. Can anyone tell me what's the problem? I tried again today, pero ayaw pa rin. So I borrowed my mom's phone. If there's a will, there's a way haha!

Anyway, why do I love the photo above? Well, aside from how Yuri looks like an angel (still looks like one, pero half-angel half-rascal na!), I find it so funny that he was smaller than his bolster pillows! We still have these pillows, and now, Yuri can identify Elmo na, but today, nire-wrestling wrestling na lang nya yung pillows. Time does fly so fast!!! Where did my baby go?

Plus, plus, plus!!!

I was supposed to create a separate post for this, but I can't wait na. Also, I think the designer couldn't wait na din. Last week, I randomly mused about wanting my own calling card. Wala lang, para cool. Haha joke. Seriously, wouldn't it be nice if I have my own calling card?

Of course, I made the musing in our Skype conversation with my two best friends. My graphic designer friend, Teena, volunteered to make my calling card. Okay, I'll be honest. She did not volunteer; I took advantage of her weakness. Hahaha! I didn't expect she'd make one so quickly, but look at this!


Gah, so pretty! I love it!

Oh the perks of having a graphic designer for best friend! Thank you!!!

PS: If you're interested in having anything designed (business card, website, blog, etc.), please contact Teena del Mundo by shooting her an email here: teenamaribee@gmail.com. GO na!

_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...