November 19, 2014

My Off-Price Show Shopping FInds

Last Sunday was the last day of the Off-Price Show. Actually, I didn't know that it was. I kind of know that it's happening at SM again but I sort of ignored it because I wasn't very impressed with last year's Off-Price Show.

But my father insisted to go because he still regrets not buying the pair of Crocs slip-ons he saw last year. Thinking that Crocs is still a vendor this year, we went to the Off-Price Show.

But before that.
Forme dress, department store belt, Gibi shoes, Coach bag

So fat. Boo.

I like visiting malls at this time of the year because they're already so Christmas-y! After joining my family hear the mass at SM Lanang, we enjoyed looking at their decorations and Lego's Christmas village(s).
After the photo ops, we finally went to SMX for the Off-Price Show.

Admittedly, I had low expectations. However, while we were registering, I took a peek inside and saw that the place is a lot more organized now. That's compared to what I remember ha! Don't quote me haha.

Inside, there were more booths including many booths for skincare products, food, even realty! I wasn't able to take a photo of them, though, because I made a beeline toward the clothes.
I'm not sure if I remember it accurately but there must be more clothes now than last year. Last year, I was able to "memorize" everything but now, I wasn't able to even see some of the racks.

But there are grossly fewer shoe options this year. There weren't even men's shoes so Papa was sad. Walang Crocs!
The biggest +1 for me, however, is that there are more babies' and toddlers' clothing this year. There were only a few small racks last year and the clothes were not of very good quality. But this year, there are more racks and clothes come from reputable brands (finally!).
I didn't find a lot of clothes that I was interested in, so I didn't buy a lot. I don't want to make the same mistakes I did last year when I bought so many clothes but barely wore them (not just from the Off-Price Show but from everywhere).

I did go overboard on toddler clothes. I avoided the usual polo shirts and stocked up on "presko" cotton shirts.

Aaand here are my finds (readers go "thank goodness she finally stopped talking!):
H&M shirt - around P300
Sandy's raglan shirt - around P400
Sprockets shirts for toddlers
More Sprockets shirts for toddlers
(No price for the shirts above in case I'll give them as gifts haha)
Old Navy shirt for toddlers - P200 less 10%
Tommy Hilfiger board shorts (also for toddlers) - around P300

And here's my most favorite find of the year! :D
Forever21 bodycon dress - only P450!

I really love the fit of the dress above on me. Because Forever 21's sizes run large, the Medium size above is quite loose for me, making the bodycon dress classy and malaswa at all!

There are too many shirts for Yuri here (at least based on my standard - if you don't find 6 too many, that's fine too!) so I'm probably giving 2 or 3 as gifts this Christmas. So to my friends who have toddler boys, hello! :P

Oh, outside of the Off-Price Show topic, I was pleasantly surprised to finally see a Zenutrients booth at the ground floor. I've been wanting to try some of their products, but I began by buying just this:
P243

Has anyone tried using this? I expected this to have the same consistency as GIGA's but found out it was almost the same as Human Nature's. Yes I didn't use the tester; I was carrying a tired toddler. I have yet to try it so let's see how it goes!

What about you? What are your latest shopping finds?


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...