April 22, 2015

The Ultimate Summer Trip (What I Missed from Day 4): Ilocos Norte

Read about the entire 6-day trip here.

I know most of you have already read my sob story of coming up with a mysterious stomach flu right in the middle of our summer trip, so I won't burden you anymore with the details. The gist is that following our itinerary, we are supposed to head to Ilocos Norte on the fourth day. But I guess God had another plan for me when I found myself alone in Vigan (here's my post describing my solo museum-hopping trip in Vigan).

They proceeded to Ilocos Norte without me, but at least they brought with them photos. Yes, only photos, no food. The worst thing to bring a girl with stomach flu is probably food anyway!

Of course, since I was not there, I could not describe the photos, but let's look at some of them and let them tell the story that is Ilocos Norte:

(I was told that the camera died shortly after they arrived in Ilocos Norte, which explains why most of the shots are not high-res.)

Paoay Church

Paoay Church
Paoay Church

Laoag

Laoag Ilocos Norte

Cape Bojeador Lighthouse

Cape Bojeador Lighthouse

Bangui Windmills

Bangui Windmills
Ilocos windmills

Marcos Museum and Mausoleum

Marcos Museum
Marcos Museum
Marcos Museum
Imelda Marcos gown
Ferdinand Marcos tuxedo

Malacañang of the North

Malacañang of the North
Malacañang of the North
Malacañang of the North

They had so much fun, diba? To be honest, I'm really sad that I didn't get to join them during that particular day. My not-so-sensitive dad would often repeat pa that the Ilocos Norte trip was probably half of the entire trip. Okaaaay. Hahaha.

But instead of getting depressed over such a small matter, I like to feel thankful that I got to go to Ilocos as a whole and even stayed in other places like Baguio. After all, it's a huge blessing to even have the time for it. But mark my words, Ilocos Norte. I shall return and shall stay in Fort Ilocandia!


_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...