January 18, 2013

Outfit of the Day Posts c/o Instagram

Ever since I got an Android phone (and a cheap one at that), I became shamelessly addicted to Twitter and Instagram. Well, I've had a Twitter account for almost three years, but it's only now that I catch myself reading updates every minute or so.

And as for Instagram, I know I'm late in joining the bandwagon. I've been wanting to join ever since, but the service was only available to iPhone and Android users. Shamelessly, I will admit that the only reason I bought an Android phone is Instagram.

At first, I only posted photos of Y. Then, I began posting photos of things I bought or the food I eat. Lately, I began posting photos of my outfits, too. Not that my outfits are hype-worthy; I just like posting them. I reviewed my photos and here are some "OOTD" photos I have posted:

In Forever 21's fitting room: I was showing off how I fit into size-26 jeans again. LOL!
Top: Zip-front minidress, a cheap find from aionlineshop.com
Shoes: Zebra-print flats from Solemates
(Not in photo: The generic leggings I originally wore)
Before going to church:
Top: Loose gray blouse stolen borrowed from my mom
Jeans: Forever 21 (yes, I bought it)
Shoes: Tan-and-brown flats from SM Parisian
On Y:
Rompers: Carter's
Shoes: Pitter Pat 
Over a month ago, before going to the mall for a bit of Christmas shopping
Dress: Teal dress from ForMe
Belt: Geneva Katina Skinny Belt
Bag: Brown satchel from SM Parisian
My sister has a couple of her own, too:
Floral dress from Forever 21
Green polka-dot dress, also from Forever 21
As you can see, I don't have a single outfit that can make someone look twice. In other words, I think my clothes are simple and, well, not that interesting. But as a mom, I would choose a simple top over an "over-the-top" outfit anyday - my Y would only pull the heck out of it! So, no-nonsense style it is!

None of my clothes are too expensive and not all of them are branded. My shoes are either closed flats or open-toed sandals (imagine shopping with a baby in high heels). Also, I'm not model-like. In fact, with my 50-kg body and medium frame, I'm far from it! But does that stop me from wearing cute clothes and trying to look nice? Not at all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...