February 18, 2013

My Camera-less Sunday (OOTD and other photos)

Sundays are the only days when I can wear nice clothes because after all, why would I wear nice clothes at home? I'm working from home, remember? And as I mentioned last week, we sort of started an informal tradition of taking OOTD shots before leaving for church.

Imagine my frustration when it turns out I forgot to charge my camera. And we were already running late when I discovered it! So if you happen to stumble upon this post, please be kind enough and forgive the grainy photos that are taken hastily. :D

Dress: Forever 21
Cover-up: Gaisano Mall Department Store
Leggings: Mom's
I know the one above is not a decent OOTD photo (not that I'm obliged to take one - teehee), but I wanted to take a photo that is nice enough. After all, minsan lang talaga ako makalabas ng bahay. Hahaha! So after mass, we went behind the chapel and took some photos.

Bag: Parisian
Shoes: Parisian
I know what you're thinking... :D

On Y:
Shirt: Crib Couture
Shorts: Kids Style
Shoes: Luvable Friends
At first, it was fine. But soon after, people also began pouring out from the church. Aaaah, time to start acting "natural!" Apparently, I look funny looking natural. Hahaha!

Awkward pose that makes me look pregnant!
I know I'll never pose this way again!  ♪ ♫ 
Anyway, as we do every Sunday of my current life, we went to SM Lanang Premier after. As I always do, too, I went to the breastfeeding room to help Y sleep. But when we got there, I saw it was closed! And it was almost 11am already. Where is the nurse? Hmm.

So I went where my family were sitting in the atrium (they were waiting for me) and plopped down between my parents. I got my nursing cover and breastfed discreetly... until Y pulled the covers down. It's okay, there's no shame in breastfeeding! :D

Me and the nursing cover my cousin gave me. I have another one in blue!
Because there were a lot of distractions, Y wasn't able to sleep. So an hour later, after we all had lunch, we went to the breastfeeding room again for Y's afternoon nap. 

The following photos will show how bored I was in the BF room.

Blurred photo of the little boy. I love his monster shirt!
My Parisian shoes. They're my mom's actually, but she doesn't like wearing them.
This is my third front-zip dress: very useful and convenient for nursing moms! :D
I took photos and even edited them on the Pixlr app on my phone. Not bored, eh? Haha!

After Y fell asleep, I went outside because I really needed to pee. Soon after going outside the breastfeeding room, Y woke up. Oh well. So I met with my parents and sister who were in SM Cyberzone (my father needed a basic phone) and told them that I needed to go to the CR. Well, they had fun without me! Apparently, there was still a Valentine's backdrop in the atrium and they took some photos:

My mom with the peace-sign and Y
On mama:
Blouse: ForMe
Jeans: Boyet Fajardo
Shoes: Outland
I love the slit-sleeves of my mom's blouse!
My sister's staple outfit: a Forever21 dress and Solemates flats with a cute headpiece
This used to be a bigger picture, but I zoomed it in because I saw Y was smiling at something. I wonder what it is? :-)
They weren't able to take a photo of the entire backdrop, but everything looked cute! I wanted to be in the photo, too. No fair! :D

How was your weekend, loves?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...