March 4, 2013

Saturday Meetup with Former Officemates

Happy Monday, everyone! Antagal kong di nakapagblog. Imagine, I didn't blog for just four days, my ranking in TopBlogs already went from 135 down to 213. No justice! Hahaha! :P

I kid, I kid. Anyway, how was your weekend? Mine was pretty uneventful, but it was fun. Last Saturday, I met up with some of my former teammates from my former office, Pepper. It has been months since I last saw them (I think last September, during Y's baptism), and it has been almost a year since I left the office to work at home.

Gee, time really does fly so fast, doesn't it? It makes me want to get into a nostalgic mood...

Nah, sayang oras. Time runs fast nga, diba? Hahaha! Anyway, before I digress, we have been planning to meet up since January. And palaging napopostpone (I'm glad to say hindi ako ang reason! Yay! :P). We were finally able to meet up last Saturday, March na. Haha! We decided to meet up in Abreeza Mall.

I decided to bring Y along because our yaya's on leave. My sister also wanted to come due to boredom. Okaaay! Here we are with our "obligatory" OOTD shots:

Smile, baby!
I was having a good hair day - before I stepped outside the house! It was literally mahangin sa labas.
See what I mean? Hahaha we look so funny in this photo - especially Y! :D
Ayan, the wind stopped blowing na. Whew!

Blouse: From our neighbor's garage sale
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Solemates (as usual)
Bag: Parisian (as usual)

On Y:
Rompers: Carter's
Shoes: Luvable Friends (Sorry, mommy is tamad to change shoes.)
My sister didn't want her photo taken kasi naka-tshirt lang daw sya. Okaaaay! Hahahaha.  Well, our day didn't start so well because we had a bit of a trouble with the taxi driver. Let's just say that instead of the usual P120-P130 fare to Abreeza, our meter went up to almost P170. Haist! #breathes #letsitgo

We were already running late and lunchtime na when we arrived at the mall. We decided to eat at Hukad because my budget was limited. (I really do plan to simplify this year!) Good thing my sister only wanted to eat chicken; nakatipid ako! Here's what she ordered:

My 11-year old sister took this shot! :-)
I fed Y before I ate, but after eating, he got irritable and started shouting. Buti na lang Hukad had an outdoor area. I got him outside while my sister and officemates ate. Later, my sister followed. 
    Y's "I'm irritable - face" at the outdoor area of the restaurants in Abreeza

After a while, I was starting to get hungry. So my sister got Y from me, and they were outside for just enough time for me to eat. Afterwards, I went outside again and took Y from my sister. He started acting up again. I checked the time and saw it was time for his afternoon nap. So I excused myself from the girls and went to the breastfeeding room.

Ahh.. Cocooned in one of Abreeza's breastfeeding room's sofas
My sister's only photo from Saturday :P
What I didn't know was that wala pa lang signal sa loob ng breastfeeding room. I didn't know where everyone was! After breastfeeding Y, my sister and I decided to just stroll around on our own. I did saw them later (They were eating gelato! Unfair! Haha!), but it was already time to do a quick grocery shopping and go home. :-(

In short, I almost never got to talk to them! I never even got a photo of us in my camera! Next time, I will go alone. Haha!

PS: Rona, I'm still waiting for the photos from your DSLR! Sorry daw sabi ng point-and-shoot ko.

UPDATE: Rona finally uploaded the photos from her DSLR. Feast your eyes on these! Chos! Hahaha!

Hukad Golden Cowrie
Is this the tuna belly?
Tin and Claire :-)
Practicing walking outside Hukad
Firing squad girls: Claire, Tin, and Camille
We caught them eating gelato! Hehe. That's me, Y, Camille, Rona, and my sister.
Hi! Bye! :P
_________________________________________________________________

Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the elegant chair below:

Feed

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...