May 12, 2013

Happy Mama's Day!

This infographic is dedicated to my mother, my grandmothers, my boyfriend's mother, my mommy friends (George, Lenin, Ate Tonet, Ate Lorilie of Charles Goodies, Ate Vanz - also my spiritual mother, and more), mommy blogger friends (you are too many to mention!), mommy blogger idols (in the most non-worshipful manner), and to all mommy readers.

And to me, of course. #pagbigyan

Amazing things only mothers do [Infographic]

If you ask me, all I want for Mother's Day is a full day with my loved ones - and a slice of cake. Thank you so much! :D

Happy Mother's Day!
_________________________________________________________________
Do you like this post? Never miss out again when you click on the cute bunny below:

rss_bunny

Or by entering your email here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for daily updates on my mundane musings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...